Campus Ambassador Program
Ingenium Campus Ambassador Program (ICAP) is a unique program which gives you a chance to show your managerial and interpersonal skills and network with ICAPS from colleges across India.
Team Guidelines for QuEST Ingenium 2016
Teams can have a maximum of four members. All members of a team must be working on the same project and follow certain team guidelines.
The project must be in one of the following disciplines: Aerospace, Industrial, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Power Generation, Automobile, Embedded and Healthcare.
- Only final/pre-final year B.E/B.Tech./integrated degree students can register
- Each team should give a name to their team
- The member of team who registers first will have access to upload abstract/project report later
- Participation of at least one female member in the team is encouraged (not mandatory)
Competition Rules and Guidelines for submission
- Teams interested in participation should take approval in writing from their respective colleges
- All work must be done, reported, submitted in English
- Teams must ensure that their work does not violate any Intellectual Property Rights
- All communications will be through email or online transactions
- QuEST Global will not claim any ownership of the ideas, concepts, prototypes, reports submitted as part of the competition
- Late submissions will not be accepted
- QuEST Global reserves the right to reject an entry without assigning any reasons